Damilola Adegbite is one celebrity that has got not just style but some of the hottest photos on social media.
The mother of one recently revealed that she was on a diet plan just so her butt could stop ruining most of her clothes.
We know a lot of fans and secret admirers haven't taken this news likely as they would want Damilola to look and remain the way she is. So we bring to you 10 sexy photos of the beautiful and talented actress.
1. Damilola Adegbite was born in Surulere, Lagos State.
2. She attended Queen's College in Yaba, Lagos and studied Business Administration at Bowen University in Iwo, Osun State.
3. Tinsel was her acting debut which brought her to the spotlight. She has since gone on to appear in a number of movies including 'Flower Girl' and the hit T.V. series 'Before 30' which she co-starred with a number of actors including Gideon Okeke and Beverly Naya.
4. In August 2014, Adegbite got engaged to Chris Attoh, a fellow actor she met on the set of the soap opera Tinsel.
5. Damilola Adegbite and Attoh privately got married in Accra, Ghana on 14 February 2015.
6. The couple is blessed with a cute son, Brian.
7. In April 2017, Chris Attoh slammed divorce rumours on a radio interview. “I don’t hear them, I don’t read them. I’m too focused, I can’t be too bothered with all these… what is important is in front of me” he said in an interview with Hitz FM.
8. In March 2017, Pulse reported that the two actors had unfollowed each other on Instagram. Damilola Adegbite was dropping hints about their separation since 2016.
9. Meanwhile, on February 14, 2017, their wedding anniversary, Damilola Adegbite did not acknowledge any of her husband's public display of love on social media.
10. Finally, in 2017, Chris Attoh revealed that he and Damilola Adegbite were no longer married.