Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook, which owns WhatsApp, made the announcement via a Facebook post early this morning.
How to make free video calls on WhatsApp
Since voice calling launched on WhatsApp, we have all been clamoring for a video call option. It's available now and here's how to use it.
Here's how to make free video calls on WhatsApp:
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Open the app on your mobile phone.
- Select the contact you want to video call.
- Click the telephone icon at the top right of the chat screen.
- Select the video call option.
Note that the video call option only works if you and the recipient of the video have the latest video-call-enabled versions of the WhatsApp app.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: