The NFL regular season ends on Sunday with two play-off places still up for grabs, here we break down the permutations for Week 17 in the AFC.
QUALIFIED: New England Patriots have already secured a first-round bye and home-field advantage, while the Denver Broncos, Indianapolis Colts, Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Steelers will be joining them in the end-of-season shakeup.
STILL IN THE MIX: Still in contention in the AFC are the San Diego Chargers, Baltimore Ravens, Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans.
- The Chargers (9-6) can clinch a play-off berth with a win over the Chiefs (8-7) or a tie and Baltimore Ravens (9-6) loss/tie against the Cleveland Browns.
- Baltimore can seal a play-off spot with victory and a Chargers loss/tie or a tie and a Chargers defeat.
- Kansas City will qualify for the post-season by beating the Chargers, as well as losses for both the Ravens and the Texans (8-7).
- The Texans can seal a place in the play-offs with a win against the Jacksonsville Jaguars and losses for the Ravens and Chargers.
- Denver (11-4) will earn a first-round bye with a win or tie against the Oakland Raiders, a Bengals (10-4-1) loss to the Steelers (10-5) or a Bengals tie and a Colts (10-5) victory over the Tennessee Titans.
- The winner of the Bengals and Steelers match-up claims the AFC North title.
- Cincinnati will ensure a first-round bye if they beat the Steelers and the Broncos fail to win. A tie against Pittsburgh and a defeat for Denver plus a Colts loss or tie would also be good enough.