There was little drama in an Abuja office after a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone caught
A video displayed a man while he was making a recording of the live incident.
The mobile device, which was placed on a table, showed a mild smoke accompanied with fire.
Some social media users appeared concerned about the well-being of the man who was capturing the rare sight.
His nearness to the furniture had seemed too close for comfort.
The incident successfully brought up a discussion concerning airline safety. For a user, the fire is a reason to obey flight rules.