The Urban Decay Naked Makeup palette is hyped, has been for a while now- it has a continuity with the Naked 2 and Naked 3... and it's hugely successful as the palette sells out fast.
Is the eyeshadow palette worth the hype?
The Urban Decay Naked palette is raved but is the beauty product worth the hype? Check out details plus a video review.
The palette comes in 12 bronze-hued shadows. It doesn't come cheap compared to regular eyeshadow palettes as it's a little expensive but does the rave product work?
From a first hand experience of the product the following are raved about it:
1. The palette is incredibly subtle as it contains a mindblowing variety of nudes that work great to achieve a minimal, barely there makeup that works for everyday look through night.
2. The eyeshadows are smooth and blend seamlessly, the eyeshadow palette also include shimmery shadows that are gorgeous with super velvety feel that glides on the eyelids. (It comes with an eyeshadow brush and a Primer Potion freebie)
3. The colors are pigmented and long lasting even without a primer in place.
4. The colours in the palette works just as well on dark skins; works perfect across all skintones.
5. It's a great value for money spent considering it lasts up to ten months if used everyday!
Watch this professional review on the product to find out more. But is it worth the hype? YES!
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: