Student, worker, banker, teacher.... No matter what you profession is blogging is a good idea for you. Now, you must know that blogging can be a fun and rewarding that even the most un-tech savvy can handle.
13 Reasons You Should Start A Blog Today (2)
Blogging is not something meant for nerds alone... it's fun and cool for everyone, and that includes you!
Today, I give you the remaining 6 of our 13 reasons why starting a blog today might be a good idea.
8. It will help you succeed on social networks: Social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook can help to bring your blog to notice but it also goes the other way round. I for one do very well on Twitter and Facebook because I created a brand with a network of blogs and all my articles on all the blogs get shared around – growing my social networking profiles. So you should consider adding a useful and unique blog into the mix.
9. It can help your existing website sales: A blog can dramatically transform the success of your online product that is struggling to get traction. Basically the essence is that a blog can drive massive amounts of targeted traffic to an existing website as well as helping you launch new products and services.
10. It can reduce stress: I have long realized that blogging helps me to blunt the edge off stress and disturbing emotions. Sure, blogging gets more stressful as it grows bigger the process is ever relaxing and rewarding. Along with meditation, exercise and diet, writing can be a very therapeutic activity.
11. You can get help for personal problems: There are tons of people out there with small problems that bloggers have helped solve, just as they have also found help. Just putting out an article about a challenge you face can connect you with those with a solution. So also, you can help people’s personal problems by just reaching out in a blog post.
12. You can contribute to changing the world: Yes, a blog can change the world? There are stories all the time about how a small cause gets media attention and goes global all because of a little old blog. I have had success with a private initiative that brought over 15,000 people together from all over the world – all from my laptop and modem. You can give a voice to a cause, say the fight against corruption and gradually effect change – and reach a global audience.
13. A blog can transform a brand: Owning a functional blog can really help you evolve and change your brand for the better and set you apart from the competition. You can use content marketing and a really personal approach to get the word out there about your services.
Read part 1 here: 13 Reasons You Should Start A Blog Today (1)
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: