Join the "sabi" clique. Don't miss a thing, get the latest updates to fuel your conversation daily
Thank You! You have successfully subscribed to receive pulse.ng daily newsletter.
Last year was a great year for smartphones, the iPhone 5s with finger print technology, the Samsung S4 with gesture technology, the HTC One with amazing audio. This year even promises to be way better with slimmer more durable phones, higher resolution camers, flexible phones and so much more.
Here are 5 phones to look out for this year.
- Samsung Galaxy Round 2 : Samsung has been on a role the last few years, putting out incredible smartphones that have rocked the tech world, most especially the Samsung galaxy S4. Set to be released into the world this year is the Galaxy round 2, a flexible smartphone! Which is in strong competition with the LG Flex.
- iPhone 6 : Apple is at it again, they plan on releasing the iPhone 6 this year. The new phone is set to be the slimmest one ever from Apple and possess a new means of unlocking the device rather than the slide to unlock technique. With a new smartphone there is likely to be an upgrade from iOS7 to iOS8 as well.
- The HTC Two/M8 : The name has not quite been decided upon however the Taiwanese phone company plan to release a new phone this year, considering the impressive success of the HTC One last year which was coined as the 'best android ever made' they are aiming to achieve even better results for the newest HTC.
- Sony Xperia Z2 : You remember the Sony Xperia Z1, the one with the amazing camera and the one you can throw in a tub of water and it’ll remain functional, yes that one. There is set to be another one, the Z2, eureka! Z2 promises to be even better.
- Nokia Normandy : After several Windows phones from Nokia, there comes the much- anticipated Android phone. We are curious as to what the Nokia/Google mashup smartphone will look like.