5 ways credit cards can aid the way you spend
Credit cards, put simply, are a no-fuss cash substitute. They can be used almost anytime, anywhere, with little to no effort but what’s more, is that these little cards hold the power to simplify your life far beyond convenience.
1. By eliminating the need to carry copious amounts of cash on you, credit cards can be your reliable access key to almost any ATM worldwide and are the surest source of instant money in the case of an emergency.
2. A credit card is ideal when you need to buy something you can’t afford straight off-hand. In this case, a credit card allows you to purchase an item or items and spread the cost over a longer period of time.
3. When using a credit card to make payments, you are more financially protected than when you pay with cash or debit. What this means is that if you buy something, both online and offline, you can claim your money back from your provider if the purchase is faulty.
4. Owning a credit card can pave the way for you to build a good credit history provided you use it correctly. Having a good credit history can make applying for loans and rental applications a lot simpler.
5. Lastly, certain credit card providers offer benefits such as discounts, bonuses and insurance coverage.
The benefits of a using a credit card are unparalleled; they both simplify and add value to your financial status as long as they are used within manageable constraints.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: