The immediate ex-governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Raji Fashola has become one of the most respected Nigerian personalities, who became famous as a public officer.
His leadership skills, measures to make Lagos a mega city and his zero tolerance for crime, indiscipline and corruption has not only earned him a ministerial nomination but one of the well celebrated Nigerian public officer.
The Senior Advocate of Nigeria celebrated his 50th birthday few months back and many people had so much to say about him, but how well do you know him?
Take our quiz;
1. What are the two secondary schools BRF attended in Lagos?
a) Birch Freeman High school, Lagos and Igbobi College, Lagos
b) St. Gregory College, Lagos and Igbobi College, Lagos
c) Kings College, Lagos and Birch Freeman High school
d) St. Gregory College, Lagos and Kings College, Lagos
2. Fashola was called to Nigerian Bar as a solicitor and advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in what year?
a) August 1987
b) November 1988
c) August 1988
d) November 1989
3. Fashola made one of these Yoruba phrases popular in Lagos State
a) Eko O ni Daru
b) Eko Akete Ile Ogbon
c) Eko O ni Jona
d) Eko O ni Baje
4. Fashola hold sway as the first in his graduating class at the Nigerian Law School
a) To become a state governor and a politician
b) To become a state governor and a father
c) To become a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a state governor
d) To become a state governor and publish a law book
5. Fashola was elected governor of Lagos state twice in which years?
a) April 14, 2007 and April 26, 2011
b) April 14, 2009 and April 26, 2011
c) April 26, 2011 and April 14, 2007
d) April 14, 2006 and April 26, 2010
1) A 2) B 3) D 4) C 5) A