As the electioneering process to determine the next governor and deputy governor of Kogi State continues, he are few statistics from the day's process.
Current statistics of electioneering process
According to reports, the process seems to be seamless and voters are going about performing their civic rights in different local government area of the state.
Read: Gov. Wada angry at INEC
According to Punch Newspaper and 24live blog, the process seems to be seamless and voters are going about performing their civic rights in different local government area of the state.
Here are quick facts that you should know.
- Vote counting has been concluded in Amole Open Space and Cinema Hall, Lokoja
- Voters in the queue at ogbonicha waiting to cast their vote
- Counting of votes has started at Crowther Memorial College, Lokoja.
- As #KogiDecides, Grilled meat vendors go about their business in Lokoja. Earlier,there were reports of commercial vehicles and motorcycles defying the restriction of movement.
- "At 94 percent of polling units, there was security presence. At 97 percent of polling units, APC agents were present. At 95 percent of polling units, PDP agents were present."
- In some areas visited at Ajaokuta LGA and Dekina LGA, security arrangement has been impressive so far as there are many check points manned by security operatives including police, soldiers and Navy.
- "At 92 percent of polling units, Quick Count observers reported that accreditation started at 9am.
- The Media Manger of TMG, Armsfree Ajanaku quoted the group's Quick Count observers as saying, "at 75 percent of polling units, INEC officials had arrived at 7:30am."
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: