Dame Patience Jonathan is probably the most insulted First Lady in Nigeria.
Like her husband, former president Goodluck Jonathan, Patience is probably the most insulted wife of the president.
The ex-First Lady made the headline when she claimed ownership of the $31.4 million frozen by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).
Mrs Jonathan further urged EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu and the bank to lift the restrictions placed on the account saying the money found in five Skye bank accounts linked to her was meant for her medical bills and other expenses.
This move by Mrs Jonathan has continued to generate reactions from Nigerians.
While Nigerians are trying to figure out what sort of illness would require $31.4 million to treat, Pulse has compiled a list of 5 things you probably never knew about Patience Jonathan.
1. Dame Patience Jonathan graduated from the University of Port Harcourt where she studied Biology and Psychology. She was later awarded an honorary doctorate degree from the same institution.
2. The former First Lady established the first community bank in Port Harcourt called Akpo Community Bank.
3. Mrs Jonathan served as the permanent secretary to the Bayelsa state government.
4. Recognised both locally and internationally, Dame Patience received the "Beyond The Tears" International Humanitarian Award, New York, USA, in 2008 for her role in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
5. Dame Patience has two children for her husband, Goodluck Jonathan.
See Pulse gallery photos below.