1st of its kind shopping center gets sold to Hyprop, Attacq Limited

Ikeja City Mall has been purchased by South African Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) Hyprop Investments Limited (Hyprop) and Attacq Limited.

Ikeja City Mall

Bizwatchnigeria reports that Ikeja City Mall (ICM) has been acquired by a South African real estate firm, Hyprop Investments Limited (Hyprop) and Attacq Limited.

The news was announced in a press release, where Hyprop revealed that it acquired a 75% interest in Ikeja City Mall while Attacq acquired the remaining 25%.

While Hyprop owns other shopping centres across South Africa, ICM is its first investment in Nigeria.

Do you think this is a good thing for the Nigerian real estate sector?

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

President Buhari allocates 3-bedroom houses to 1994 Super Eagles squad

President Buhari is off to London again to keep a date with his doctors

Gbajabiamila celebrates birthday mate Gov Sanwo-Olu at 56

Reps accuse Polaris Bank of suspicious dealings over $300m NNPC deposit

Ondo University students protest over rape, armed robbery by hoodlums

CDS Irabor meets with retired officers from South West on security challenges

Osinbajo says Nigeria's insecurity challenge will soon be over

2021 UTME: NSCDC arrests 4 candidates for causing disruption at CBT centre

We're not recruiting - FRSC cautions job seekers