Getting stranded, due to a flat tire, is the worst.
Change your flat tire with these 10 easy steps!
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has shared these steps.
It gets even worse, when you are stranded at night, or in a spooky place.
Get yourself out of this kind of situation by learning to change your tips.
Here are 10 easy steps by the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC).
1. Find a safe spot to pull over.
2. Turn on your hazard lights.
3. Use the wrench to loosen the lug nuts.
4. Use the jack to lift the vehicle off the ground.
5. Remove the lug nuts and pull the tire off the car.
6. Place the spare on the car.
7. Put on the lug nuts.
8. Lower the car back to the ground.
9. Make sure the lug nuts are tightened.
10. Put your flat tire and tools back in your trunk.
The FRSC has also shared three ways to protect your vehicles against car theft.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: