Pulse.ng logo
Go

Pulse Nigeria Poll 75% would buy a house that comes with a Micheal Jackson-themed room

Raheem Sterling's mansion has a Michael Jackson themed room, amongst other attractive features.

  • Published:
Michael Jackson-themed room play

Michael Jackson-themed room

(dailymail)

Pulse readers are undecided over Raheem Sterling's mansion, which comes with a Micheal Jackson-themed room.

75% say they would buy it, while the remaining 25% went for the second options, no.

The Micheal Jackson-themed room has a pair of legs hanging from the ceiling, leather jacket, hat its own bar, a DJ deck set up and more.

All of the above can be found in Manchester City player, Sterling's home, which is currently on the market.

Raheem Sterling's mansion play

Raheem Sterling's mansion

(mirror, banewsgh, liverpool)

 

Sterling recently slashed the price from it's original asking price, £1.15million to £1.2million.

Check it out in the gallery below.

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.