54.54% would buy Queen Elizabeth II's 2012 Bentley Mulsanne
The majority of Pulse readers would buy a car, previously owned by royalty.
According to Caradvice, the car had been listed on the British Auto Trader website for $374,400.
This raised a question - 'Would you buy a car, previously owned by royalty?'
Pulse readers were asked for their opinions.
Majority (54.54%) said yes, while the remaining 45.45% said no.
Features of the royal car include a full-leather interior, fold-down tables and rear-quarter vanity mirrors, embroidered Bentley stamp on all seats, and a 6.8-litre turbocharged V8 engine.
What do you think?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: