6 reasons to avoid this particular traffic violation
Find out why overloading is a serious traffic violation, that should be avoided, at all cost.
This has raised a lot of questions because most people did not count this as a traffic violation.
However, the Marshal, Boboye Oyeyemi, has revealed his reason for being so passionate against this.
In a recent interview with Channels, the FRSC boss said overloading, combined with overspeeding has resulted in over 63 deaths, within the first quarter of the year.
The FRSC has also shared some more reasons, that prove that overloading should be avoided.
1. The strain could cause the tyres to heat up.
2. It could result in a blow out, which often leads to accidents.
3. It makes the vehicle less stable.
4. Overloading makes it difficult to steer.
5. The heavy strain on the vehicle makes it longer to stop.
6. It increases the level of fatalities in accidents.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: