Try out these three exercises for well toned abs.
Exercise should be a routine/lifestyle for us to keep fit and our body toned and in great shape. We especially love well toned abs; the six-pack is never a bad idea! A great/well toned body helps improve our self esteem and confidence simply because we feel and look good!
These exercises help if you want a well toned abs.
1) Keep a mat on the floor and lie on it.
2) Next keep your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers.
3) Put your feet in air.
4) Lift your head up and touch your right elbow to the left knee while pulling your leg up towards your head. Do the same for the opposite with left elbow and right knee (This set makes a bicycle crunch)
5) Perform these in sets of 15-20 repetitions.
THE FULL PLANK
1) Start off on a mat working the pushup position.
2) Lower both your forearms to the ground so that both elbows and fists are flat to the ground.
3) Curl your toes under and work your abs by tilting your pelvis while pulling your belly button towards your spine
4) Straighten your body while keeping your neck and spine neutral
5) Flex your abdominals and squeeze your glutes
6) Hold this position while maintaining a straight body.
CRUNCHES ON BALL
1) Take a seated posture and roll out until your lower back is resting comfortably on ball.
2) Place feet flat on floor with shoulder-width apart.
3) Place your hands behind your head to support its weight while ensuring your elbows are pointing directly out to each side.
4) Raise your head along with the torso and look straight up
5) Contract your lower abs.
6) Hold the flex and inhale or exhale then slowly curl torso forward while flexing middle and upper abs to raise chest towards the pelvis.
7) Raise your chest until you feel your abs are completely contracted, hold for 2 to 5 comfortable deep breaths. Release slowly, allowing your head and chest to drop back down to torso level and breathe.
8) Repeat this 10 to 12 times or as long as you can take.