Thank God for another Tuesday where as we get on board the SexVille machine. Today, we bring to you the concluding part of our topic on what men should learn about female orgasm and why they should not take that final crescendo of female sexual satisfaction for granted. Enjoy this piece!
6. Learn her key strokes: One thing many women love during manual stimulation is a slow build-up. This is how you can achieve it: Lie next to her, lightly bracing the heel of one hand just above her clitoris. Now, run your ring and middle fingers along the length of her outer lips. Graze the skin at first, adding pressure as the tension builds. Cup the area around her clitoris with your palm to add indirect stimulation as most women are too sensitive to receive direct contact early on. As she becomes aroused, brace your hand on her pubic mound, the fleshy area that covers her pubic bone, and tease the clitoris with the middles and tips of your fingers as you move your entire hand.
7. Always be tender on top: During foreplay, gently brush the tops, bottoms, and sides of her breasts; these areas are actually more sensitive than an unaroused areola and bosom. Gradually move in toward her bosoms, paying attention to how she responds. As things heat up, the bosoms will become flushed with blood, and the sensory receptors will become primed for direct stimulation. You’ll kick start the blood flow and lubrication down below, starting her slow buildup.
8. Speak up when she’s naked: Women who worry about the way they look down there are less likely to climax easily during sex, according to researches. And study suggests that women who feel embarrassed or ashamed about their bodies have less sexual experience and are less sexually assertive. Clearly, you have everything to gain with flattery. If you love the way she looks naked, and you do, right? -share the news.
9. Turn her on with your talent: The best sex starts long before the clothes come off. Talent, more than rugged good looks or a chiseled midsection, is a powerful aphrodisiac, according to researches. Demonstrate your sense of humor, for instance.
10. Take her off the clock: Just as you’re concerned about lasting longer, many women are so self-conscious about taking too long that they end up faking climax or deciding to go without. The solution? Stop obsessing over orgasms, that is, yours and hers. A recent brain-imaging study by Swedish researchers shows that relaxation is the single most important factor in bringing a woman to climax. So, tell her she has all night. The better you convey not just tolerance for a lengthy buildup, but also appreciation of her sexual pleasure, orgasm or not, the easier it will be for her to unwind and explode. Know that the studies show that it takes 15 to 40 minutes for the average woman to reach climax, so you have a whole long night to bring her off.