Every bride wants to look fabulous and fresh on her big day, all day. How do you maintain that fresh look with all the activities you’ll be involved in on your wedding day?
7 steps to looking fabulous on your big day
Zapphaire Events CEO, Funke Bucknor-Obruthe, in her new wedding, party and lifestyle vlog series, 'Funke Says', gives several tips to brides-to-be on how to keep your look fresh on your big day
The wedding planner says for makeup and hair, brides-to-be should:
1. Source for professional makeup artists
2. Drink loads of water, eat healthy and watch your diet
3. Have facials months or weeks before your wedding day; never do a facial one day before your big day.
4. Source for a good hairstylist
5. Consider accessories you’ll wear on your wedding day
6. Have a test-run with the hairstylist and decide when you want to style your hair
7. Relax a day before your wedding
Watch Funke Bucknor explain all the points listed in the video above.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: