Table decorations are an important piece of your reception as it reflects your personality and style as well as that of your significant other (bride or groom).
5 Easy Tips For Table Decoration/Settings
Bring a little bit of glamour and pizazz into your wedding reception with these quick tips.
Similarly, the use of table decorations helps create the right ambiance and sets the mood for the festivities at hand.
Hence, the more festive, creative and unique your decors are, the greater the chances of creating a lasting impression on your guests about your day.
In order to create spectacle decorations, the following should be considered:
1. The use of water and candle can make a centerpiece glamorous; by floating candles, or floating flowers in water. Creativity and Uniqueness should be composition for each table at your reception.
2. Anything that sparkles will create a wonderful table decoration. A simple and cost-effective way to decorate your tables is to place several tea lights in the middle and scatter some gold or silver table sprinkles around the candles. The candle light will reflect in the gold and silver and create a beautiful shimmering effect.
3. Dried rose petals or other flower petals can be bought in bulk and sprinkled over your wedding tables, cake table and top table at your reception venue. These are a really romantic way of adding decoration to your wedding tables and will look fabulous in your wedding photos. Use the same petals as the ones in your flower arrangements for truly coordinated look.
4. The theme of your wedding can easily direct you to interesting and unique reception decorations which should be reflected in your table and stage decoration. The use the colors at your wedding reception should reflect your personality.
5. If you are planning a table decoration, you should play with different heights with your centerpieces. Most will only use one height with their decorations. Multiple heights are visually appealing and interesting.
There are a lot of different ideas for wedding reception table and stage decorations being used at weddings, so get a qualified and experienced wedding decorator to pull off your ideas.
The most important thing for you to do is to ensure that your decorations are unique to you.
You want to make sure that they stand out to your guests as something that they have not seen before.
You want them to see that your reception decorations are personalized to your wedding.
With a little imagination your wedding decoration will look really beautiful and you will have wedding decorations that will be admired by all your guests.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: