After the proposal and the fun that comes with it, everyone wants to butt into your wedding planning including those who want juicy scoop from the source.
5 annoying questions people constantly ask engaged couples
There are ways to handle such questions when they come your way in order not to seem seem rude
Most times couples answer annoying and frustrating questions out of courtesy or because they come with good intentions from friends and family members.
However, there are ways to handle such questions when they come your way in order not to seem seem rude:
1. "How large is your ring?": Everyone expects a huge rock on your finger (like it's that cheap to purchase). For brides-to-be you shouldn't feel intimidated by this question, all you need to say is " my ring is the perfect size for me and I love it".
2. "How much are you paying for X and Y for your wedding?": Unless they are one of the major financial contributors to your wedding, it's not necessary to answer this question.
3. "When is your wedding?": If you don't have an answer, just say you'll let them know when it's happening.
4. "Are you sure your he/she is the right one?": You don't have defend yourself here. Just tell them you are sure otherwise you wouldn't have proposed/agreed to marry them.
5. "When will the kids come?": There has to be a wedding first right? If you are feeling frustrated, all you need to say is " when we are ready".
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: