It is advisable to invest time and caution into knowing the people we are dating before we emotionally invest in them.
You may be involved with a narcissist
When you start noticing a strange behaviour your partner exhibits, especially when they start acting vain and self-important you could be involved with a narcissist
When you start noticing a strange behaviour your partner exhibits, especially when they start acting vain and self-important you could be involved with a narcissist.
Narcissist is a person who is overly self-involved and often vain and selfish this people have a personality disorder in which they have an inflated sense of their own importance, exaggerates accomplishments, requires endless praise a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy when they do something to hurt you.
Here are some few signs to spot one.
- The easiest ways to detect a possible narcissist is by listening to the way he or she speaks. They put others down to show their own superiority and they like to dominate a conversation.
- They are alluring and attractive, they will go out of their way to win you over, while there’s absolutely nutting wrong with being charming, a narcissist will sweep you off your feet in other to use you. They let you done once they are done with their self-serving desires.
- Many narcissists lack reliability and follow through on their words, they have a pattern of inconsistency.
- When they can’t take “no,” or “let me think about it” for an answer they expect instant gratification to fulfil their needs and start getting agitated, irritated or angry. Watch them closely
- A narcissists will use his or her romantic partner to meet unreasonable self-serving needs, fulfil unrealized ambitions, or cover up self-perceived inadequacies and flaws.
Watch this Pulse TV video
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: