Pulse.ng logo

Pulse Nigeria Poll Would you renew your wedding vows after 10 years?

The polls are in and Nigerians have decided, check out the results below.

  • Published:
Majid and Virna play

Majid and Virna


On the first of August, Majid Michel and his wife, Virna, renewed their wedding vows after ten years of marriage.

READ: Ghanaian actor renews wedding vows

This led to this question- Should you renew your wedding vows after ten years?

A poll was put up to get the reaction of our readers and the results are in.

The majority, 66.7%, went with with the first option- Yes, ten years is a big deal, while the rest, 33.3%, went with No.

To see pictures from Majid's wedding renewal reception, click the link below.

READ: Photos from Ghanaian actor's wedding renewal reception

Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Pulse Nigeria?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2349055172167, Social Media @pulsenigeria247: #PulseEyewitness & DM or Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng. More information here.