Due to the fact that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's wedding was a very private affair, very little is known about the nuptials.
The couple's six children - Maddox (13), Pax (10), Zahara (9), Shiloh (8), Knox (6) and Vivienne (6) - played roles in the ceremony as ring-bearers and flowers girls who walked their stunning mother down the aisle.
Their wedding photographs have been exclusively published on HELLO! and People magazines.
Below are 8 things we think you should know about the "Brangelina's" special day:
- The children organised their roles: The couple's children didn't mess about when it came to helping plan the big day. The couple said: "They picked their clothes and their duties. They all took it very seriously. Knox practised carrying coins and acorns on his little pillow before he got the ring."
- The drawings on her dress: The drawings from the couple's children, which feature on Angelina's wedding veil, include teddy bears, flowers, zebras and a family of rabbits, as well as the Eiffel Tower, aeroplanes and the cheeky words "buttock futtock". (We're not sure what they means.)
- The cake was homemade: The couple really did do this wedding on a budget and instead of hiring someone to bake a huge over-the-top fancy wedding cake, they just had their kids make it instead. Their son Pax and his friends had a incredibly fun time getting messy while baking the cake for the big day.
- The guests ate sea bass: Not only was the cake home-baked but the guests sat down for a home-cooked meal after the ceremony, which featured local hams and cheese and freshly-caught seabass. They washed the delicious grub down with the estate's award-winning Rose wine and Bosnian rose water.
- Tribute to Angelina's mother: Always thinking about family, Brad had a stone engraved as a tribute to Angelina's mother Marcheline Bertrand, who died of ovarian cancer in 2007, at the spot where they would tie the knot.
- Wedding music: Brad sweetly hummed Here Comes The Bride with the children and guests as Angelina walked down the aisle and the traditional Wedding March was their accompaniment on the way out of the small chapel.
- Intimate moments: All of the children were excited about their parents finally tying the knot and during intimate moments Shiloh and Knox put on fancy-dress hats and peeked from behind their ring cushions while waiting for the others to get ready.
- Honeymoon secrets: Angelina (39) and Brad (50) have now jetted off to Malta to film their first movie together for 10 years, By The Sea. But it's not going to be as romantic as you think! They said: "We are making a film about an unhappily married couple. It's not lost on us what a strange honeymoon it is!"