A wedding band is one thing you'll be wearing for the rest of your life
As a bride or groom-to-be who is getting ready to tie the knot, a wedding band is one thing you'll be wearing for the rest of your life.
This is the reason you are advised to choose that one piece of jewelry wisely. It's not how about how shiny it is now, don't let it's beauty lead you to making hasty decisions.
Inspired by SheFinds, here are several factors to consider below:
1. The trend of rings: Wedding bands are not worn on occasions, it practically follows you everywhere and sometimes to your grave. Before purchasing, ask yourself if you envision yourself wearing the ring in a few years to come.
2. Your kind of lifestyle: Considering your profession and your way of life, it's better to purchase something that won't chip away easily and is durable.
3. Look past the diamonds: A plan band but durable band that would last long can be purchased but you really do have to break a bank to buy an expensive diamond ring. Make sure the groom and bride's rings are the same like the his and hers type.
4. Your choice of karats should matter: If you have an 18k engagement ring it's better to stick to buying an engagement ring of the same karat rather than opting for a 14k band because they have different colors when they start wearing off.
5. Foresee the future: A woman's body changes as the gets older but the band remains the same. Doesn't matter how expensive the wedding ring is, you'll have to change it when it gets tighter maybe during pregnancy. It's better to stick to a ring with an extra amount o metal which allows you to change the size when required.
Watch this video on cheap and easy ways to throw a bridal shower.