Some people are rigid, when it comes to trying new sex positions. Often, the other spouse who tries to initiate the new role or position, gets offended.
Psychologists say the initiating spouse should understand some human patterns and behavioural expressions to change.
Here are some tips on how you can make your spouse try that new move you have been dreaming about.
1. Talk about it: Gently talk to your spouse about your sexual desire, in a relaxed mood. Re-assure them that you are satisfied with them in bed, and that you think it will spice up your sex life. Explain what you want to try in the bedroom and why you want to try it.
2. Just remember that what you propose to do in bed should provide mutual satisfaction: If one of you is not happy with it – find something else you’d both like to try.
3. Don’t rush: Slowly introduce your new sexual desire ,such as new positions or having sex in a different room. Make them sound like suggestions..
4. Stay safe: Your spouse might be concerned of their safety. It is your duty to ensure that whatever you are introducing is safe and healthy. Also, reassure your spouse of his or her safety.
5. The benefits: Always talk to your spouse in term of benefit. The human mind always wants to know how beneficial an endeavour is. Letting him or her know that it will bring you closer, is a good place to start.