Here are ways to know someone at work trying to spark up a romance with you.
Many rules have been made to regulate how and where not to fall in love at.
For better understanding, read it this way; some companies have policies which prohibit colleagues from being romantically involved, and for reasonable causes, of course.
But, no matter how reasonable the policies are, there is something about the way love operates... it sometimes springs up in the most unlikely places.
That is why, despite all these rules, love comes descending into a colleague's heart, and it is directed at you.
Don't blame them, there's just something lovely and irresistible about you! [Wink.]
So how do you spot a partner that has hots for you?
1. Chances are that they talk to you more than they do to others.
2. Do they sometimes come over to ask some pointless question, or say some totally unneeded thing?
3. At group meetings, they are always stealing glances at you [or boldly staring.]
4. They do other nice things for only you, or in some other instances, they do substantially more for you more than they do for others.
5. They talk to you about life outside work.
6.And what about their body language? If someone regularly talks and act animatedly when they are around you, they might be really, deeply into you.
7. Is there a work function? They’ll be curious to know if you will be there!
8. They agree with you on almost everything about work.
9. They often sit close to you during meetings, and make little jokes there that only you can hear.
10. In some instances, they might give you a silly nickname. This is relevant here because it is generally believed that nicknaming is very closely related to the process of endearing yourself to someone.
Have you ever had a relationship with a colleague at work?»