If it feels right, and you feel capable, you should absolutely marry in your early 20's. Here are the advantages of doing so.
Age has nothing to do with maturity, which happens to be one of the biggest things needed in a successful marriage.
If you believe this, and are already planning an early marriage, quite naturally people will try to discourage you, telling you to wait a while longer.
Of course, these people might only be looking after your well-being, but you might want to continue with that plan if you consider the following advantages attached to early marriage.
1. Early marriages often give you the time to go on some live adventures with your partner as opposed to the ones that come later.
In those instances, all you will be consumed with will be thoughts of how to quickly make babies immediately after your wedding.
2. You and your spouse are not quite the finished article yet. You can both mold and shape each other into better personalities as you both grow together.
3. You learn compromise early as you both face some of life's biggest decisions hand in hand.
4. There are many instances of people who married really young, such that they were still in their sophomore year in university.
Of course in such cases, their spouse will be their biggest support- emotionally, and in every other form.
5. There’s also the advantage of growing together financially. Most likely, you and your spouse will be not-too-rich at the time of marriage.
When you start out with nothing, you learn to be grateful for anything.
6. If you're looking forward to starting a family early enough, of course marrying early will be of great advantage as your body is at a prime stage and better equipped to have babies at that stage.
7. When everyone marries, they hope for a life together.
If that happens, you enjoy the advantage of celebrating many events and highlights together that people who marry later in life may not get the opportunity to do.
8. There’s also the advantage of being accountable and more responsible at an early age.
While other people your age are still kissing strangers, having one night stands and generally living recklessly until a certain age, being already married will make you more accountable, to your partner and to your individual goals.
What's the ideal time for a woman to get married in your opinion?»