Many guys look like the 'perfect' husband material till you date them and you realise it isn't what it is.
10 guys never to date if you want to get married [Part 2]
It's better not to waste your time with them
For a girl who wants to get married soon, if you meet any of these kind of guys, it's better not to waste your time with them. It doesn't mean they are bad people, just that their compatibility level with you will be zero in the end.
Inspired by Your Tango, here is the concluding part on kind of guys you shouldn't consider for marriage:
6. The Control Freak: Like the name implies, this guy not only wants to know everything about you but also have control over your life. As a grown woman who knows what she wants, this kind of guy is simply bad news...just run.
7. The one with commitment phobia: This guy is simply scared to commit. he may have had bad experiences in the past and will tell you about them but may never be ready for a committed relationship with anyone. This guy's simply waste your time in the end.
8. The fast one: You may want to take your time with this one. He may be nice and all but his attention could smother you. he moves too quickly with everything and may want to begin a relationship with you after a second date. Try to slow him down if you can.
9. The one with a bag of excuses: he breaks plans, does inappropriate things in public and will never own up to his mistakes rather he'll find excuses to cover up for his mistakes. He's not a kid anymore and you'll have to deal with a lot of issues dating this kind of man.
10. The one who has dated everyone: This guy has dated and slept with everyone you know except your mother and grandmother. As much as he may be fun and interesting, nobody wants to deal with a man that has been around the block.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: