Eating healthy is not easy especially at weddings where there are so many choices and you are tempted to throw caution to the wind, however it is still possible.
The below are healthy eating options to go for without feeling left out at any wedding.
- Alcohol – Try to avoid anything that contains alcohol as they are fattening, instead stick to water, if you must, have shots of plain liquor as they contain fewer calories.
- Chicken Suya/Asun – This is a good source of protein and the pepper speeds up your metabolic system while helping with portion control due to its spicy, and yummy.
- Moi Moi – This is almost always available at weddings, opt for this because it is a good portion of protein.
- Coleslaw- This is a good source of protein, fibre, carbohydrate and vegetables depending on the components of the salad.
- Grilled Fish – Fish is always a good choice because it contains protein, this one is even better because it is grilled and not fried, so enjoy.