Behind every successful man is a woman and this also same for any successful woman. Doesn't matter how much we hear about feminism these days.
5 things a strong and successful woman needs from her man
A really strong and successful woman is definitely getting some directions from her man, this support from him creates a secure bond where love can grow and be maintained
A really strong and successful woman is definitely getting some directions from her man. This support from him creates a secure bond where love can grow and be maintained.
Inspired by Your Tango here are 5 ways strong and successful women can be loved by their men:
1. Support her. Make her know she never has to stand alone. It may look like she doen't need your help but asking her what you can do will ease the burden off her shoulder.
2. Support yourself. Don't rely on her to do everything for you. Make her know that you've got this, it doesn't means she shouldn't help but she must see you as her support system always.
3. Don't force her to choose between you and her dream. Don't try to change her or thwart her successes. Your relationship never has to be a power tussle between both of you. Don't make her give up her dreams because of you, that'll will changer her faster than anything else.
4. Respect her and her opinions. Admire her knowledge, acknowledge her ideas. She needs all the respect and admiration from you.
5. Be part of the decision making. Don't make her take all the decisions. From the small to the big ones, don't act like you don't care, she'll trust you better when you think things through with her.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: