Selfishness is one of the most difficult things to put up with in a relationship. Starting a relationship with someone who is selfish is as hard as staying with someone who has that same trait.
10 ways to know you are the selfish one in your relationship
Partners focusing on each other can make a relationship last forever
We are all selfish in different ways, it all depends on how it affects our partners. Partners focusing on each other can make a relationship last forever.
Here are some signs that you are a selfish person:
1. Having a mindset that you must win at all cost
2. Feel the need to add an idea always
3. You pass judgement every time
4. Make destructive comments instead of constructive criticism
5. Bad habit of saying 'yes but', 'no but' or 'however'
6. Feel the need to tell the world how smart you are
7. Speaking when angry
8. Feel the need to explain your negative thoughts about someone else's idea
9. Withhold information because you want to maintain power
10. Failing to give proper recognition to others
Watch video by Dr. Tartt below:
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: