For every bride and groom, choosing colors for your wedding is a very big part of your day. You can’t afford a color clash which will produce horrible results on your wedding day. Colors are beautiful and they do a great job in making your big day look larger than life.
Fall wedding color inspiration (The Knot)
Funke Bucknor-Obruthe of Zapphaire Events, in her new wedding, party and lifestyle vlog series, 'Funke Says', gives brides and grooms-to-be useful tips on how to pick and match the right colors for your big day.
READ: 7 steps to looking fabulous on your big day
According to the wedding planner, your choice of colors affect the rest of your planning process, it influences your cake, flowers, decoration and outfits of the day for your friends and family. In order to pick the right colors for your wedding, couples should:
Elegant wedding color inspiration (The Knot)
1. Pick an accent color like red and mix with other neutral colors like ivory, gold, silver or white.
2. Choose two different shades examples are green and yellow or blue and red.
READ: Pulse Weddings interviews Funke Bucknor-Obruthe [VIDEO]
3. Have variations of the same color, for example red can be chosen in different shades or a plain white decoration can be used then let the lighting reflect the color of the day.
Bright, colorful outdoor wedding color palette (The Knot)
4. Choose colors based on your personality, go for bold or conservative.
5. Pick colors based on latest wedding trends
Watch Funke Bucknor explain all the points listed in the video above.