If you've set your sights on Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo, then you should know that he has no interest in paying for the mistakes of a past relationship.
That's aside the fact that he's a huge kisser - HUGE.
He revealed as much via an open letter to his future wife which he shared on his Instagram page.
"I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, I was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe"
In a jocular manner, the "Weekend Getaway" actor spelt out his expectations of his future wife, while also giving us a glimpse into himself.
Alexx Ekubo (Information Ng) (Instagram)
Unarguably one of Nollywood's best dressed actors, Ekubo was the first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest.
He also won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in the ''Weekend Getaway''.
See the full text of Alexx's letter below:
To Whom it may Concern;
Dear Future Wife,
I'm writing you this letter, from the deepest part of my Heart, the part that is reserved for Joh-loff Rice & goat meat, so pls feel special. Consider this a pointer or heads-up & act accordingly.
1. You MUST love our Lord Jesus Christ, with all sincerity, in deeds & in purpose.#JesusIsBae
2. I'm filled with Simple Complexities & Complex Simplicities... #DealOrNoDeal?
3. I'm NOT here to pay for your Ex's mistake, i was not there when you both were "doing" so pls don't punish me. #InnocentMe
4. I'm a huge kisser, key word HUGE.
5. Pls forgive me for all i'll say when i'm hungry I Love FOOD i really do.
6.I love play i don't take myself too serious, you shouldn't too (nobody cares) there are more important things going on in the World.
7. Hope you love to travel, because i am Ajala the Traveler.
8. Pls be beauty with Brains, i take God beg you, because beauty fades, but an intelligent wife is forever.
9. Pls pls pls pls come with factory fitted sense of humor. (Nothing is that serious).
10. Lastly, you must acknowledge the AlexxEkubo Wives Association Worldwide (A.W.A) they've been my support structure holding me down all the while you were forming "Baddest girl ever liveth" they were here voting & encouraging my ministry, don't come & put sand-sand in their garri.
Hope with these few points of mine i've been able to convince you & not confuse you. See you at the Altar.
Best Husband Ever Liveth.