You know, everyone has his or her idea of the qualities a good boyfriend should have.
13 outstanding qualities of a good boyfriend
The most important qualities you should consider are the qualities that make the relationship grow and add value to the both of you.
Here are those qualities:
1. He wants you to be the best at what you do: Only emotionally secure guys will encourage their women.
2. He always listens to you: A good boyfriend will always listen to your opinion, He doesn’t sweep your observations away.
3. He is not controlling: A good boyfriend will not manipulate you in any way. He will encourage you to be your real self always.
4. He stands for something: A real man should have principles. A good boyfriend has laid down rules for his life, career, relationship and all.
5. He respects you: A good boyfriend treats and talks to his woman with respect. He understands that she is not a sex object.
6. He makes compromises for you: A good boyfriend should be willing to bend for you too. Even if he does not like it.
7. He is always in touch: A good boyfriend always calls you to know about you well-being. Not to monitor your whereabouts.
8. He has plans that he is working on: A good boyfriend should have goals for every area of his life, he is working on. He should not just dream about them.
9. He loves those close to you: A good boyfriend goes out of his way to respect and love those you hold dearly in your life, like your family and friends.
10. He lets you know how much you mean to him: He understands that emotional security is a woman’s number one need.
11. He meets your needs in his own little way: A good boyfriend always wants his woman to be comfortable. He will go out of his way to meet her needs physically, financially and emotionally.
12. He dresses well for you: A good boyfriend wants to look perfect for his woman always. He understands that it makes her feel good for choosing him.
13. Humble and Trustworthy: A good boyfriend will never betray his lady’s trust. No matter what.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: