Stretch marks also known as spider veins is not any woman's favorite topic as it's a problem for women all over the world and we cringe at the sight of it. They are also a major turn off for some men and it makes women feel insecure about their bodies. Stretch marks popular amongst pregnant woman; appears on the breasts, thighs and stomach and are caused by caused by expansion of body fat.
Here are some ways to get rid of stretch marks and achieve flawless skin.
1. Vitamin E-oil : This is said to be the miracle cure for stretch marks, try mixing your Vitamin E oil with moisturizing lotion and apply on the affected areas.
2. Lemon juice: The natural acids can help fade and bleach stretch marks. All you need to do is rub the juice onto your affected areas using circular motions and then let it dry for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off.
3. Shea butter : Massaging shea butter into your skin a couple of times a day will help moisturize dry skin and help stretch marks to fade.
4. Laser treatment: This treatment has been successful. However, its a quite expensive option for stretch mark removal.
5. Aloe Vera : Is another treatment that can be used to diminish stretch marks. It soothes and heals your skin, and is to be applied daily.