Recreating that food memory is absolutely loving. Most of the cooking in this recipe is done in a frying pan no grill needed, just season the grass-fed burger meat with mustard and Worcestershire, slap and nudge it into a patty, and fry it up in a pan toasted with butter and topped with cheese, and sautéed onion and mushrooms.
Best beef burger ever! [Recipe]
Most of the cooking in this recipe is done in a frying pan no grill needed
Serves two burgers
- 1 lb 85/15 ground beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 3-4 Tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ sweet onion, sliced thin, half-moon slices
- 4 slices of oval-shaped, light rye bread
- 4 ounces, thinly sliced cheese
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Pickles (absolutely crucial garnish)
Also watch how to make classic beef burger.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: