What you need:
- One ripe avocado
- Two zucchinis
- Cloves of garlic
- Some vegetable broth
- 50 grams of butter
- Few drops of lemon juice
- 200 ml of coconut milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Chop up the onions and garlic
2. Fry in a pan with butter.
3. Wash, peel and slice the zucchinis.
4. Add to the frying onions.
5. Add the zucchini and simmer for some minutes. Stir frequently.
6. Pour in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
7. Reduce heat, add salt to taste and allow to simmer till vegetables are tender.
8. Peel the avocado and sprinkle lemon juice on it. Then puree in a blender or food processor.
9. Season with salt and pepper, and put in the refrigerator.
10. Using a blender, puree the zucchini and broth until smooth.
11. Add coconut milk and place on very low heat, do not allow to boil.
12. Take off heat, add mashed avocado and blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
13. Serve as desired.