What you need:
- 350 grams of pasta
- One large eggplant
- 350 grams of tomato paste
- 250 grams of mushroom, chopped
- Cloves of garlic, chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
ALSO READ: Try out these eggplant cakes
1. Wash the eggplant and cut it into large cubes.
2. Sprinkle with salt and set it aside for about 30 minutes.
3. Rinse rinse and pat dry with a towel.
4. Set a big saucepan on medium heat.
5. Fry the eggplant with chopped garlic.
6. Season with salt and saute for five minutes.
7. Add in the chopped mushroom and cook for two minutes.
8. Pour out into a bowl.
9. Using the same saucepan, boil the pasta with tomato paste, garlic, salt and pepper.
10. Serve the pasta with the eggplant-mushroom sauce.