Even if you are not a vegetarian, you can enjoy this soup and savour the delicious taste.
It is great for when the weather is cold or when you're battling a flu.
What you need:
- Half a cup of flour
- Six teaspoons of butter
- One egg
- Red bell pepper
- Two teaspoons of salt
- Slices of onion
- Cooking oil
- Chopped carrot
- One small cauliflower
- Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Some water
ALSO READ: How to make vegetable wrap
1. To make the dumplings: stir the flour and salt.
2. Add in the butter and grind the flour with butter until it forms tiny lumps.
3. Add in the egg and knead the dough.
4. Put in the fridge.
5. Put a pan on high heat and heat up the oil.
6. Fry peppers and onions till soft.
7. Add in water then add cauliflower and carrots.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste then bring to a boil.
9. Reduce heat to medium, and keep stirring till the vegetables are cooked.
10. Bring out the pieces of dough and add into the boiling soup.
11. Cook for about three minutes.
12. Serve as desired.