The holiday season is nearly upon us and we couldn't be more excited.
7 African countries to include in your Christmas travel list
We're all about African destinations and we have 7 great destinations you should check out this holiday season.
With a few weeks to go yet, now is the perfect time to begin travel plans as ticket and hotel prices are yet to be affected by the holiday rush.
That said, we're all about African destinations and we have 7 great destinations you should check out this holiday season.
Here we go...
1. Botswana: This South African nation emerged as Lonely Planet's must visit country in 2016 and for good reason too. Asides being the safest country on the continent, it also boasts one of the best wild life's this side of the equator.
2. Morocco: We love Morocco for several reasons; the exotic blend of Mediterranean and Arab culture, cuisine and sights to name just a few.
3. Rwanda: Another country that has undergone a resurgence in tourism in recent times, Rwanda offers interesting sights, truly nice people, cuisine and best of all is also quite affordable.
4. Tanzania: One of the darlings of East African tourism, Tanzania offers Mount Kilimanjaro, the lovely island of Zanzibar and more.
5. Ethiopia: Boasting one of the most ancient cultures and civilisations in Africa (Ethiopia has it's own alphabet system and follows it's own calendar), this country is filled with pleasant surprises.
6. Namibia: We recommend a tour of the Kalahari desert and ofcourse, the wildlife, not to mention the cuisine and night life.
7. Benin Republic: Yes, same Benin across the border. Benin offers some interesting surprises including shopping options and a very healthy dose of culture. It's also very serene and laidback.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: