Going by the amount of frustrating situations that arise in airports, ranging from cancelled/rescheduled flights to unpleasant airport attendants, airports probably rank as one of the most miserable places in the world.
5 super comfortable airports with the trappings of a luxury hotel
The next time you're travelling overseas, you may want to consider going through some of the following airports owing to their sheer luxury offerings.
However, some airports make the effort to make the travel and transit process a lot more comfortable for passengers with several top notch amenities like cinemas and even spas.
So, the next time you're travelling overseas, you may want to consider going through some of the following airports owing to their sheer luxury offerings.
1. San Francisco International Airport: This boasts rotating art installations, a 150-square-foot yoga facility and quiet reading rooms, just to name a few ammenities.
2. Singapore Changi Airport: This airport consistently ranks as the best in the world for good reason too. Its facilities include a two-floor butterfly garden, complimentary movies at the on-site theater, a swimming pool, wellness spa, art installations and the world's tallest airport slide. What delay?
3. Munich Airport: The Germans love their beer so it only makes sense that the Munich Airport houses Airbräu, an authentic tavern that houses its own brewery and live musical entertainment. The airport also offers amazing child care.
4. Heathrow Airport London: Asides the many shops and hotel that sits on the premises, Heathrow boasts a gym and spa.
5. John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York: Our favourite feature of this airport is the all-new JetNap EnergyPods, where you can sit back and enjoy soothing rhythms and vibration or just grab a shut-eye while the flight wait commences.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: