When was the last time you took your significant other to dinner, not just quick meals but a proper restaurant with starched napkins and the works?
5 great places you can take bae to dinner this weekend
For that special date, we're all about cosy restaurants with a diverse yet tasty menu.
If it's been a while then you should remedy that situation this weekend.
With the explosion of the Lagos food and drink scene in recent times, the city is not lacking in great places to eat.
But for that special date, we're all about cosy restaurants with a diverse yet tasty menu.
To this end, here are 5 great restaurants in Lagos you should consider taking your partner to on a date this weekend.
1. La Taverna, Victoria Island: Located on Balarabe Musa, Victoria Island, La Taverna is manned by a Chilean and this influence is clear in the restaurant's menu. If you want true, tasty South American food in a cosy yet quirky setting, then head on here.
2. RSVP, Victoria Island: Trendy and strictly intercontinental (heavy on the American), RSVP has a great, avant garde ambiance. It's also important to note that you'll have to make a booking ahead of going.
3. Crockpot Restaurant, Sheraton Ikeja: The Crockpot restaurant is a buffet-style restaurant located inside Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja.
4. Da Vinci Restaurant in the George Hotel: It doesn't get any classier than this restaurant. Located inside the plush George Hotel, the menu cover both local and international delicacies.
5. Izanagi Japanese Restaurant: If you've both never had sushi before, then by all means head on to Izanagi for a truly unique experience. If you have however, you can still enjoy the treat as Izanagi is touted as having the best sushi in Lagos.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: