Recipe of the day: How to prepare Liberian Kanyan snack
Here's a popular Liberian street snack made with peanuts, very similar to kuli-kuli.
- Blend the garri with sugar till you get a smooth powder.
- Blend your peanuts till you get a smooth paste.
- In the garri and sugar mixture, slowly pour in the honey.
- Add the peanut butter into the mixture and blend till paste is a bit smooth. Alternatively, you can pound ingredients in small quantities.
- Scoop the mix into a bowl and smoothen to mould into a large square shape.
- On a flat plate, flip over the bowl with the mould and cut into small squares.
- Alternatively, scoop the mix into your palm and roll into a ball.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: