I pack Noodles (300g)
200g Beef or Chicken cut into strips
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Green Red Bell Pepper chopped into strips
1 Red Bell Pepper chopped into strips
2-3 Stalks Spring Onions Chopped
1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
1 Small Onion (Chopped)
1 Knorr Chicken Cube
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
5 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
3 Tablespoons Oyster sauce
3 Tablespoons Rich Chicken Stock
1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken stock, sesame oil and set aside.
- Marinate the Chicken or Beef with the Garlic Powder, Chicken Stock Cube and Cornflour. Mix thoroughly and leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- Pour the Vegetable oil into a pan and place on medium heat. When it heats up, add the marinated Chicken/Beef and fry till brown on all sides. Then, transfer into a bowl, set aside.
- Place same pan with juices back on heat. Add in the chopped onions, garlic and ginger and sauté till fragrant.
- Increase the heat to high and add the chopped Peppers. Sauté for about a minute. Add Spring Onions and combine, saute for a minute. Then add the cooked Beef back into the pan.
- Add the cooked sauce and allow to cook for another minute.
- Transfer noodles into the pan and combine thoroughly.
- Switch the heat off and leave to simmer with the residual heat for a minute.
Your stir fry is ready!