The average Nigerian can attest to the fact that there is a wide range of delicacies enjoyed by the various tribes in the country.
How well do you know Nigerian food?
While the various tribes and indeed African continent has several food patterns in common, there are several variances that set the different dishes apart.
So, how well do you know Nigerian food? Try out our quiz and be sure to check your answers below.
1. Which of these dishes is not indigenous to the Igbos?
A. Okazi soup
B. Oha soup
D. Ofe Nsala
2. Which of these is a popular Yoruba delicacy?
A. Kwakuku Bible
B. Amala and gbegiri
C. Ofe Akwu
D. Black soup
3. Banga soup and starch is a delicacy that is enjoyed by which tribe?
4. Which of these tribes are forbidden from eating rabbit meat?
5. Which of these swallows is not eaten in Nigeria?
A. Pounded yam
B. Tuwo Shinkafa
D. Cous cous mais
1) C 2) B 3) A 4) C 5)D
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: