It's not for nothing that Lagos is referred to as the centre of excellence.
How well do you know Lagos (1)?
Regarded as the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria and boasting one of the largest city populations in the world, Lagos is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.
So, how well do you know Lagos?
Try out our quiz and be sure to check your answers below.
1. Lagos is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean.
2. What is the popular color of taxis in Lagos?
A) Green and white
B) Black and Yellow
C) Black and Orange
D) Blue and Yellow
3. What are commercial buses popularly called in Lagos?
A) Keke Napep
4. Which of these is not a popular structure in Lagos?
A) Civic Centre
B) National Theatre
C) 1004 High rise buildings
D) Hilton Hotel
5. The longest bridge in West Africa is located in Lagos.
Answers: 1)A 2)B 3) B 4) D 5) A
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: