As far as travel destinations go, Italy is undoubtedly one of the hottest spots in the world attracting millions of tourists each year.
How well do you know Italy?
Boasting several popular cities, Italy is renowned for its great Mediterranean weather, gelato and ofcourse ancient monuments.
Now that we've covered the basics, we'd like to know how well you know this ancient country.
Take this Pulse Quiz, and check your answers below.
1. Which of these ancient monuments can be found in Italy?
A) Taj Mahal
B) The Great Pyramids
D) The Coliseum
2. Which of these cities is not located in Italy?
3. Which of these dishes traces its origin to Italy?
C) Jollof Rice
4) Which of these expressions is Italian?
5) Which of these countries does not share a border with Italy?
Answers: 1) D 2) C 3) B 4) C 5) A
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: