India is an ethnically diverse country spanning across thousands of kilometers, and is the second most populous country in the world.
How well do you know India?
As the seat of 4 of the world's most popular religious philosophies, India has long been recognised as the seat of ancient knowledge and culture.
So how well do you know India?
Try out our quiz and be sure to check your answers below.
1) Which of these ancient monuments is found in India?
A) Taj Mahal
B) The Colosseum
C) The Great Sphinx
2) Which of these countries does not share a border with India?
3) Which of these bodies of water is India not bounded by?
A) The Indian Ocean
B) The Red Sea
C) The Arabian Sea
D) The Bay of Bengal
4) Which of these religious philosophies does not trace its origin to India?
5) Which of these cities is not located in India?
B) New Delhi
Answers: 1) A 2) C 3) B 4) C 5) A
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: