Nigerians agree that the South-East/South South region is Nigeria's food capital?

In a recent poll conducted by Pulse Food, over 95% of voters agreed that the South-South/South-East region is indeed Nigeria's food capital .

___4333046___https:______static.pulse.com.gh___webservice___escenic___binary___4333046___2015___11___6___13___ogbono+soup

The people have spoken, the South-South and South-East regions have been voted as Nigeria's food capital.

In a recent poll conducted by Pulse Food, over 95% of voters agreed that the South-South/South-East region is indeed Nigeria's food capital while the remaining 5% pointed out that other regions have equally good food.

With such delightful dishes like afang soup, ofe akwu, ogbono soup and more, dishes from the aforementioned regions have always dominated conversastions as far as local cuisine in Nigeria is concerned.

So, share with us, what is your favourite South-South/South-East recipe?

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: eyewitness@pulse.ng

Recommended articles

Van Vicker drops stunning family portraits to mark 44th birthday (PHOTOS)

BBNaija 2021: Fans go wild as Tega lets Saga suck her boobs

Record Label sues Bella Shmurda for copyright infringement, breach of contract

Medical student runs out of class after discovering that practical corpse was a friend

I spent one year in American jail for drug trafficking – Veteran actress Kumiwaa

Drone flies Funny Face’s ex-wife’s wedding ring at her white wedding (VIDEOS)

Gardener runs "mad" after lady he took home turned into goat: “I met the beautiful lady at market”

My boyfriend has dumped me after I had sex with company’s CEO to employ him – Lady cries

4 signs that your boyfriend is a sapiosexual